SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Our Scottish Weekend

11.10.2008






Saturday was absolutely fantastic. We went for a drive on Hwy 1 along the coast, just north of San Francisco. Everything about the drive was perfect. We had a misty rain and fog as we wound through some of the most beautiful country I've seen. I really felt like I was in Scotland or Ireland. We got to see the Zen Center famous for oh so many things. We walked around at Muir Beach. We ate the most delicious meal at the Pelican Inn. We drove through more green, misty hills. We stopped at a local dairy nestled back in the hills. It was more than I could have asked for. Ceej and I are in love with this area. Too bad it's too far of a commute for us to live there. Sigh.







2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a wonderful weekend! Those are beautiful pictures!

Liz said...

very cool- i feel haunted after looking at the pictures!