SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Dreaming of New Haven

10.19.2008

Was talking late into the night with a dear friend last night. Talking about politics, dreams, education, etc. Thank heaven a million times over for kindred spirits!

My friend told me about her experience in classrooms while she visited other friends recently at Yale in New Haven, CT. I long for a beautiful and meaningful education with professors who truly love teaching, and who have a gift of broadening your view while making you feel you are a competent person who can really make a difference.

Been discouraged lately with "superiors" in all shapes and forms telling me I can't, I'm too passionate, and making me feel like I'm some how a ridiculous person. Sorry to vent. But really been struggling with it. I'm longing for a place and for people who want to know what I think, and want to know what I dream about, and then I can hear from other people about what they think, feel, and dream.