SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

what's better than a surprise?

7.10.2008

TWO SURPRISES!


Ceej is pretty darn good at keeping my life filled with fresh flowers. The employees at the local floral shop are becoming some of his good friends. Anyway, to the point. Yesterday I was having a "lost" sort of day...which made me a little blah. For lunch Ceej showed up with a bouquet of thistle and other lovely purple blossoms! Thistle are in my top five favorite flowers. Those flowers were a real treat that made my heart swell with joy! Then later that evening Ceej surprised me yet again. I had been at a meeting from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. When I returned he had a Parisian Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich (lemon) waiting for me! They are by far my most favorite treat EVER. The treat was more than icing on the cake. My blah day was instantly the best day of the week so far. Because of the heat we've been having Ceej had to take some ice with him to Ginger Elizabeth's, and pack the treat carefully to ensure he got it home in perfect, chilly condition. Hooray for thoughtful spouses!


1 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm sorry you were having a blah day. But I'm not surprised that C.J. remembered to bring Ice for the treat. He does think of the little details. Mmmm, thistles. Somehow they have missed my attention.