SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Mim + Martin = TLA

7.10.2008


I think it's safe to announce that my dear friend, Mim, is getting married!! She's been in NYC for two and a half years now. I'm so happy she's having a fall New York wedding. Can hardly wait for the big day!
Here's a little "photo shoot" we did last October.

Here is Mim feeling embarrassed that she agreed to our "photo shoot" game.


Mim and I in Greenwich Village

Mim & Martin, the groom-to-be, sharing some yummy dessert with Ceej and I in SoHo.


One of the best things about Mim getting married is she can say goodbye to the "rapist door"...all those locks are pretty scary. Not to mention the knives are stored on the wall right next to the door...just in case.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE Greenwich Village. How incredible to visit NY in the fall. I'm sure the wedding will be indescribably beautiful!