SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Don't Know

1.23.2008

Well, today I don't know ANYTHING. I would like to know where I will be living within the next month, if I'll have to learn to drive on the left side of the road, if dreams can support us ( I sure hope they can), whether or not I'll finish out this school semester, if people care about other people (of course they do, I'm just hoping some particular people care for our livlihood and success)...on and on and on.
The remedy to all of my questions: take today each minute at a time, and love the happiness in each minute.

1 comments:

zlb said...

sometimes i wish there was a magical answer fairy that would only show up here and there, but every once in awhile would give you just one little answer. sigh.