SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

today...

1.19.2010

...is going to be a great day.
not that anything big is going to happen,
but lots of little things.
i'm going to drive ceej to work:
this rarely happens as he prefers his 2-wheeler,
but it is raining crazy and blowing every direction out there...
plus he's late!
with all this wind and rain
i'm going to roll down the windows while chauffering my husband this morning
to rosy my cheeks and clear out the lungs.
today i will write my heart out right onto the page,
make fresh scones with my favorite spicy tea,
sketch out a project or two,
photograph it all,
and take deep breaths of gratitude.
here comes the day!

5 comments:

bigBANG studio said...

this sounds like the most MARVELOUS day, and please share pictures and recipe of said scones. pronto. i am so very covetous of a homemade scone.

L said...

This does sound like a great day! Isn't the rain wonderful for staying inside and drinking tea? This post has me thinking about being more purposeful on my days off.

Naomi said...

Wow....you just inspired me to actually DO something with my day off today :)

Erin said...

that photo is breathtaking!

Gailen Audie said...

Thank you for this. I've been having a pretty tough week, and this post inspires me to do something good to myself: Like make some hot tea.

Thank you so much for your beautiful imagery.