SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Father's Day: The Food

6.16.2008

(above) The Breakfast Setting
(above) Custard-filled French Toast
(above) Pesto Caprese Sandwiches for lunch
(above) Lemon Poppyseed cake with Custard (don't have a torch to give the custard that golden layer on top!).
This was my first time making custard...it was a lot easier than I thought. I think that's the way it goes with most cooking. You've just got to try it. Ceej enjoyed all the food...they were his favorites.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Custard is good. Did you get the recipes from your books, or what? I'm interested in it all.

Dee said...

Oh MY! Looks so good! I'd love to make custard! I love that word...it reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake. I think it was her cat?