SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Day Dreaming As Well

6.13.2008

Favorite Bob Dylan song: Girl From the North Country. Hands down. I love listening to this song, closing my eyes and imagining that girl from the north country with fall and winter coming on, her long hair and warm coat. Makes me happy. One of the many reasons I don't cut my hair is because of the windy, mysterious, and longing image I have of the girl from the north country. This is indeed a longing song. I think that's one of my favorite emotions: longing.I'll be listening to it often during the hot weather to whisk me away to cooler seasons.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Hi Anne Marie! I still read your blog. I just love it. I am always looking for new music I haven't heard before so I am listening to this song on Deezer. I LOVE it, so thank you for this post! I'm going to add it to my "tea party" mix.

ashmae said...

mama you've been on my mind, and corrina, corrina almost make me cry every time. I once had a boyfriend who gifted me with the music and appreciation of bob dylan to which I will forever be grateful. i feel like we've met several times, and i always feel like we should be better friends.

amy said...

my bob song is buckets of rain, the last one on blood on the tracks. i think every woman needs a bob song to call her own.

nice to hear from you- i hope you have less brain-dead neighbors :)