SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

fog seems to be everywhere but here

11.21.2011









































hello monday. i am happy you brought rain to my world today.
happy i get to pull my wellies over my toes to keep dry.
but, where is the fog? i am seeing it in norway, in england, and everywhere else it seems.
i need more fog. more gray. more mist. more magic.

in the mean time i'll be knitting and listening to violins and women speak...

and trying to remain calm as i may have lost all images from one of my hard drives.

hello monday.

7 comments:

Being Julia said...

So sorry to hear your lost all the images from one of your hard drives! I hope you have it backed up some place. I lost my whole hard drive once...dropped my laptop...it took me months to recover. Thinking of you, fog, and you images!
Happy knitting.

Anita said...

Beautiful images and thoughts. May your day be wonderful and filled with all you desire. Happy week to you!

Jamie said...

Good luck with the hard drive that is never fun.

Looking for fog in UT? The answer is Suncrest in Draper - we are fogged in more often than not this time of year.

Ann Marie said...

Jamie,

I just got back from my mom's who lives near Little Cottonwood Canyon...they had tons of fog! So I got my little dose of lovely weather :)

AND, good news everyone: Ceej thinks I will be able to recover my hard drive!!!

Angy is my name. said...

Have just asked Archangel Michael to find your images... always answers my request he does. No mist here in sunny (hot) Perth but I'll send some magic any hoo... :-)

Anonymous said...

What women do you prefer listening to? just curious to know)

tinyparticlesoflight said...

Whew! Good to hear your images might be okay. That happened to us too with the first year of our childrens lives on it! No biggie. Now we have an online backup so that can't happen. Yikes!

I love the fog too - somehow I really love foggy days as opposed to just plain gray days.

xo
cortnie