SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

do you ever get so excited about something that your heart beats faster just thinking about it? well, trees do that for me...

12.04.2009

so i just uploaded some photos from my camera...and i'm so excited about every single one of them that i can hardly wait to show you the rest! i'm looking through these photos, making them web-friendly, listening to beautiful music, and my heart is pounding {i think even my eyes are welling!}. here's a taste of what's to come next week.

happy weekend, again!

4 comments:

onesilentwinter said...

that is stunning! i

Marte Marie Forsberg said...

You are a brilliant, brilliant woman!
I absolutely adore this photo and cant wait to see more.

G said...

I'm with you. Trees are the best.

sarah sample said...

love your picture. love your decorating. your piano carol made me cry....so beautiful. when are you coming to utah again. miss you.