SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Tonight!

3.07.2008

Tonight Ceej and I will go get a pint of gelato from Dolcetti in Sugar House. Mmmmm. (Thank goodness the sorbetti are vegan!). Before my vegan days I probably would have ordered Amaretto with some crema di latte. Nowadays I usually go for the lemon, kiwi, or papaya sorbetto.

If we could go ANYWHERE in the world tonight for our gelato we would probably go to Padova, Italy...a gelato stand there is always packed with people, and for good reason. It truly was the creamiest gelato that has every melted in my mouth and slid to my tummy. Last time we were there we were shocked to see that at 11:00 PM the senior citizens of the town were also enjoying some sweetness! I hope to be seen at the age of 94 at a gelato stand at 11:00 PM.
But for tonight, I'd say Dolcetti comes pretty darn close. Plus, we get to figure out which kitsch object has been added to the table.

2 comments:

Lane said...

YUM. That looks so good--I would probably go get it at 11, even if I were 94.

perfect bound said...

Oh! I hope to be there at age 94 as well, and 95 and 96. What could be sweeter? Lovely idea.