SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

i think most of us like farms

7.23.2010











the last of the biltmore photos...finally. i think the little farm was my favorite part. when one of the farm-hands called out that it was time to help gather eggs from the hen-house i wanted so badly to elbow my way past all of the little kiddies to help gather the eggs...but i resisted and just watched. some day i'll gather my own hens' eggs. aren't the sheep so cute?! loved all these calm animals.

..................................................................................................................................................

all of my papers are in. hard to believe i'm finished with the core of my work here. now i just have some reading to do to prepare for my last classes on tuesday. we're reading keats's final letters...i have my tissues ready. i have absolutely loved my romantic poets class. i think i am on the brink of tears and awe every class.

a week from today ceej and i will finally be together after a long seven weeks apart. hip, hip!!

11 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love farms! I especially love horses. I bet your husband will be so happy to have you back!

Meghan said...

Agreed. Most of us like farms. Especially me.

Char said...

what beautiful shots - love the baby animals so much

bigBANG studio said...

what?! almost over?! i go for a little road trip and suddenly i've missed out on all of breadloaf. as we drove past the exit for ashville i said "hello ann marie!" across the loblolly pines. sending you huge hugs and delicious keatsing. can't wait to catch up here.

Linz said...

hip, hip @ reuniting love!

i adored my romantics class too. when i started going in-depth into romantic poets...it really eliminated my old prejudices against poetry in general. yes, i was once a poetry-hater.

and hurrah for farms! these pictures are wonderful. :)

ALFIE said...

brand new to your blog and i love love love it! these farm images are darling!

Brittan said...

I love farms, what great photos you took! that little chicky is sooooooo cute!!!! and the sheep, heavenly!

jenspringer said...

Oh hello there. You know me? Well, I KNOW you. Seth liked the little chickie and proceeded to play "baby snow white" in honor of the baby chick. Well, too bad there were no baby elephants looking a lot like wild hogs. Put that into a poem if you dare.

and flowers pick themselves said...

that third photograph is so so perfect. lovely post!

xo Alison

Mo said...

I think most farms like me

The Arrrrrgalls said...

Should have had you come see our chickens, and there would be no kids to elbow to gather eggs. Hee, hee!