SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

we like to eat and i can't stop knitting

5.14.2010

after our long day of hiking,
we had dinner at the mountain room restaurant
and the first thing we did was order hot cocoa...with whipped cream.
it was quite cool outside at nights,
and i needed something to soothe and warm me up.

back at home,
we went with the group to a very yummy mexican restaurant,
you can't go wrong with beans, rice, and cheese.

cj takes his ice cream very seriously.
especially when there's hot fudge involved.

this is me knitting late into the night at our hotel after our big hike.
i finished another hat
{and i'm still working on my sweater...which is 3/4 done!}

5 comments:

Tonia said...

Now I need to get me some Mexican food this weekend...and ice cream!

Teresa said...

Hi Ann Marie!
Do you know how yummy that food looks right now...and that hot chocolate!
Omgoodness!
We are detoxing right now!
Yep!
Detoxing/fasting for 10 days!
You can read all about the craziness on my blog!
Did you teach yourself to knit?
How long have you been knitting?
Do you know anywhere I can get like REALLY big chunky yarn for scarves?
Happy Weekend!
Love your real life pics!
I'll have to read back a bit to see where you are on holiday!
You and your hub are so cute!
xo

Lora said...

y'all make SUCH a cute couple!
(and i love your braids...)

bigBANG studio said...

just LOOK at those little ruby toes on that voracious knitter.

the yosemite trip looks absolutely magical. pete and i did the same trip when we moved to CA and it blew my little east coast mind.

have a marvelous weekend, darling AM! xo

kelly ann said...

mmmm... food. :) and ahhh, i want to learn to knit so BAD!