SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

manifesto monday: milk & honey

10.05.2009

i'm always hearing about milk & honey. their symbolism is rich and ancient. we need our milk & honey...they give us nourishment, sweetness, immunity, and healing. i believe that there is much milk & honey in my life--let me tell you what brings me strength and nourishment, sweetness and healing:

one: my forever companion, cj
two: my family who loves and teaches
three: ritual, tradition, and history
four: music, of all genres
five: the earth and her wondrous beauties
six: the women in my life who offer so much
seven: knowledge of a purpose
eight: people, other humans who are human

these are just a few things that i can't do without--the things that bring goodness to my life. there are many more, but this list is full enough for now. what is the milk & honey in your life?

1 comments:

a tree called life said...

- God, The Universe, Source Energy, (whatever the preference) and knowing that it is within always.
- The interconnectedness of all things, everywhere. -and realizing that there is no such thing as coincidence.
- My mother. Unbelievably selfless and strong.
- Nature, which makes me feel more alive than anything else. Without its anchor, I might be totally lost.
- My friends, who I regard as family.
-Poetry for its ability to make me feel inspired, loved, and utterly invincible at any moment.

I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I do love it!