SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

on assignment

9.16.2009


so i've decided to enter a little contest...
mostly because it will force me to learn how to better use this old thing.
if you want to see how a pro uses it, click here and here.


i've been thinking how i need to be more deliberate with my photos...
digital makes it too easy to be lazy and just click away.
this graflex takes some serious patience,
and lots of trial and error {at least for me!}
please note braided hair: ann's favorite way to wear her hair for the past three years.
{also note: have not washed hair for 2 weeks! ya, pretty gross.}


i'll show you the results in a week or two {maybe}

photos taken by cj, my assistant for the afternoon. september 2009.

2 comments:

holly jo said...

I'm excited you are entering a photo contest! I looked at it...that sounds fun. go ann go.

Lindsey P said...

good luck!