SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

poulsbo: part 1...food from the earth, made to make the heavens sing

7.09.2009

what a wonderful first night we had in poulsbo!
my brother's beautiful wife, courtney, took us to
the most wonderful restaurant/garden ever!
yes, they grow their own food,
the menu changes everyday...
those are indeed the best kinds of restaurants.
oh, molly ward gardens...how we miss thee!
(as always, click on images to make them larger)
yummy, fruity drinks to start.
look at those glasses!
so very, very pretty.
(courtney on the left, my brother, dan, on the right)


if i could have a salad like this everyday
my tongue, heart, and tummy would
be very happy with me.


truly, the atmosphere was, hands down,
my most favorite
of any restaurant we've been to.
really.
eating in a garden!


such pretty little decorations.
and here's ceej enjoying his soup appetizer.
he too, was oh so pleased with this lovely little place.


we walked the gardens as we waited for our food.
i think i will start saving my money
so our daughter(s) can have their wedding party here.
seriously.
(of course, they'll want it here...why not?!)



here was my polenta/vegetable main dish.
they didn't have any vegetarian options on the menu...
but, as with all places like this,
they were happy to whip something up for me...
and it tasted fantastic!
thank you!


could have spent an entire day lounging around the gardens,
eating fresh food cooked with a love and a passion for goodness.


make sure you visit this place if you're ever near Seattle.
it's well worth the detour you'll have to take.
the entire city of poulsbo is worth it.
lucky brother of mine who gets to live there!
photos by ceej and me.


1 comments:

Netti said...

WOW! I dare say it'd be worth the trip out there JUST for the restaurant. That looks incredible. I wish more restaurants were like that!