SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

life is so sweet on the sunny side of the street...at least that what billie holiday sang to me this morning

6.02.2009

ceej and i have been spending lots of time by the pool.
life is indeed sweet.


we read, and read, and read.
every now and then we get in the water.
but it is frrrrrreezing.
maybe when the summer 100's come
we'll be overjoyed for chilly water.

have i mentioned i love water?
well, i do.
perhaps it is because it can be
both soothing, life-giving
AND
destructive and terrible.

looking forward to more days at the pool
with Ceej and books.
happy summer!

all photos by me except for the one with me and my pink hat, which was taken by ceej. may 2009. california home.


2 comments:

About Me said...

Love it!

Dee said...

I LOVE reading by a pool! So jealous you have one! That would be just heaven. I've been loving your post titles lately. They make me giggle.