SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Manifesto Monday (on Sunday): home

4.20.2009

photo by me...our house

i got to spend a couple days all alone here in our apartment in sacramento while ceej went on a long-awaited ski trip up mt. shasta. most of the time i worked my brain out writing a research paper that is due in two days. ugh. i'm finding more and more that i like to read for pleasure and for stimulating discussions. writing to impress is never enjoyable. ever.

though i've been alone here, i've really felt good being here in our little home. it's good to be in a space that we've created together...our books line our shelves, cj's photos decorate the walls, my bike waits on the patio, i can see the bridge we walk on just outside my window, cj's notes scatter the desk, the nightstand, the floor, and the computer. this is our little home. i love it...even if it's not in my favorite city (it's already too hot here for my liking). i can't wait to move back for good one month from today. so, this is where i say: home is where the heart is--because my heart is with ceej!

this i believe.

1 comments:

Netti said...

This post was such a heartmelter! I loved it so much!!