SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

it's true...

4.22.2009

photo by me. march 2008. spiral jetty trip.

springtime can kill you!
jolie knows it. i know it. you know it.
despite the fact that there's a part of me
that dreads springtime
(because it only means the uncomfortable heat of summer)
i am happy about warm weather...the perfect 70s weather.
it's killin' me for sure.
after four months of
reading, analyzing, discussing, arguing
i'm ready for
the end!
they shouldn't tell you when finals week is...
that way, you don't kill yourself counting down the days.
it's torture.

3 comments:

About Me said...

I love this photo and post. YOU AMAZE ME! So, can I hire you for an afternoon to photograph my little family? You have serious talent my friend. I'm excited for you to graduate. What an accomplishment. Love ya.

amy said...

i do know it. in fact, i feel like i wrote this post. spring is the most bittersweet of all the seasons!

Margaret Cavendish said...

As someone who is three years through a planned nine years of schooling, I agree. You sum up my (and I'm sure every other student's) feelings very well!