SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Issue Roundup: Catching Up

1.09.2009

Confession: During the holidays I made little time for listening to/reading anything about what's going on in our seemingly broken world. I've heard bits and pieces about the crisis in Gaza (which seems oh so horrible--read more about it here), Obama's latest appointments, the supposedly tanking economy, and the upcoming inaugural party. And since I've been consumed with trying to wrap up my thesis, all I really have on the brain is 19th century American political thought and ancient Greek virtue ethics--and if you ask me, both of those topics have everything to do with what's happening today. But I won't get into here...yet. So let's all take some time today and read/listen to good sources for what's going on in our world, and do something about it.

0 comments: