SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Trying To Feel Festive

11.19.2008

It is hard for me to really feel like Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK! So I spent a few minutes this morning looking for images that would help me get into the holiday spirit. These are some of my favorites.
Just love the fall colors here. And it just looks warm and cozy.


Wishing for some morning fog and frost these days. I don't know that I'll experience such mornings here. Too bad.


More misty fog. Why is California so warm? I'll have to find my way to the mountains again.




4 comments:

Dee said...

Well, it's pretty warm in Utah too. No snow, no rain, no winds!

Lindsey P said...

if it makes you feel any better there haven't been a whole lot of misty mornings here either. Guess it's making up for snowing in September last year.

Liz said...

fyi- mom has a new fall centerpiece... you can see it next week, oh, and also a new fall tablecloth!

Natalie said...

I love the Fall. It was hard for me to live in Arizona because I love seasons. It never felt like the holidays because it was sunny and 70 degree outside. I know your pain. I think these images feel very festive though. Very Beautiful!