SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Chocolaterie...YES!

5.29.2008


Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates...just three quick blocks away from my new home! Hip, hip, hooray! I have already made this place a ritual: every Wednesday at 4:00 PM. I buy a piece of dark chocolate Meyer Lemon and a piece of dark chocolate Palet D'Or AND a bar of delicious dark chocolate to nibble on throughout the rest of the week.

I took Ceej here with me last weekend for our dessert treat. We ordered some of their hot chocolate. I went for milk hot chocolate and Ceej ordered the Oaxacan hot chocolate (that was our favorite!).

So happy I found this place here.

6 comments:

Aleena said...

You are one lucky gal. I am so glad that you have found a treasure. I am so glad that you are liking it. Are you going to be teaching yoga out there?

Liz said...

mmm, mmm, yummy!

Dianne said...

What is it about little stores like this. It's not just the chocolate because I get two bars of Lindt 70 percent cocoa bars for my week's supply and it's not near as fun to shop in (except I do like it for groceries). It must be the personal touch to the taste and the environment of what it all feels like. I'm going to go there, one day.

holly jo said...

It is a good thing there is not a shop like this three blocks from my house because I think I would forget to eat normal food. Utah misses you already. Hope everything is going well.

Mrs.French said...

Lucky you! I am dying to try the Meyer Lemon one please.

ali said...

Pretty photos!