SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

This little light of mine

12.31.2007


I'M GONNA LET IT SHINE!

This year my New Year's resolution is to let go of all my fears of sharing my talents. So in 2008 I'm going to play my guitar and sing with no hesitation, I'll not only write poetry, but I'll read it aloud to a crowd, I'll sew new clothes and gifts for friends, I'll cook meals from scratch for my neighbors, and I'll share yoga with all who ask for it.

I'm finally going to obtain that confidence that I have only envied in others...hooray for my own confidence, and to those who always encourage me!

2 comments:

Insomniyacker said...

I feel the warmth from here. I do. Will you merry me and tell me stories of how much you found you love yourself in 2008?

Aleena said...

I love it! You are one of the most talented people that I know, I think everyone should benefit from knowing you and your talents. I am inspired.