SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

On Grandparents

12.26.2007


My Grandpa, Newel, grew up in Declo, Idaho. He has the kindest eyes and the softest heart. My Grandma, Celia, is a Salt Lake City Girl. She has the loveliest laugh, and cares most that we are all well fed and keeping warm. Grandpa always supplies good advice and Grandma always leaves us with Cadbury chocolate! Both have entertaining stories to tell, and wise words to share: living simply and taking lots of naps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes- we have the best grandparents of all! They are othe great examples to me. I want to be just like them!!!

Insomniyacker said...

How very, very beautiful. How very encouraging to push myself to leave good impressions on my sons so one day I may hear such things about myself.