SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

there will be lots of cooking going on for the next two weeks while i expiriment as ceej travels for business

4.05.2011




ceej will be gone for the next two weeks...
this time is harder for so many reasons.
i usually have no time keeping myself busy
as it definitely makes the time fly.

this time around i'm getting myself out of
my cooking rut. i haven't cooked a good meal
in months, and we've been going out to eat
way more than usual.
so while cj's gone i'm going to fill my body
with veggie and fruit goodness...and i'll show
you all what yummy recipes i find.

2 comments:

An Invitation said...

I look forward to some delicious recipes! These look like great cookbooks :)

samantha ramage said...

so jealous you own veganomicon! do you love it? i just wrote about her other book, appetite for reduction, which is my food bible! you have to get it!

xo
sami