SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

a walk to beautiful...and my luxury to cry

6.11.2010

i love being a woman.

my heart broke and opened to an even larger sphere when i watched this documentary. i cried, and thought of what a luxury it is to weep, to admit heart break. these women go through so much heart break. i believe their hearts have broken so much that they can feel on a level that i would be lucky to know.

watch the documentary here or here. a wonderful way to spend a friday night.

how to help.

{p.s. the cellos cry in the background...so beautiful}

{p.p.s. my fourth nephew was born early this morning...six weeks early! mom and baby are well. so grateful. so happy to be a woman.}

4 comments:

Kerry O'Gorman said...

I've seen this doc and you're right...amazing, painful and uplifting as well...a powerful story.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing this. I watched it and I am just amazed at the love I feel for each one of these women. They are so brave...I feel changed forever!
Lucie couture, your french speaking reader

Paige said...

this documentary really opened my eyes last year and changed me deeply. I still think about these woman all the time and feel called to help any way I can. thank you for posting about it.

Engel Entertainment said...

Thank you so much for your passion about A Walk to Beautiful. We are thrilled that the film was able to touch you in some way! You can find more information about the film or purchase the DVD at www.walktobeautiful.com. Thank you again for your interest!