SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

have a wonderful weekend!

5.14.2010

what are your plans this weekend?
ceej and i plan on being bookworms and pool loungers.
i have already started my "paul simon" weekend.
even did my yoga practice to pure paul.
love.

some of my fave paul simon lyrics:
.all along, along, there were incidents and accidents, there were hints and allegations.
.you don't need to be coy, roy, just get yourself free.
.empty as a pocket, empty as a pocket with nothing to lose.
.losing love is like a window in your heart, everybody sees you're blown apart, everybody sees the wind blow.
.hey senorita that's astute, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute.
.mama looked down and spit on the ground every time my name gets mentioned.
.big and fat, pig supposed to look like that.
.this is the story of how we begin to remember. this is the powerful pulsing of love in the vein.

it's poetry, isn't it?! {and it's great for dancing and singing and lifting a heart}



happy weekend!!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

paul simon always makes me happy.

we're celebrating my littlest one this weekend. lots of pink and cake and hopefully outside time now that the weather is nice!

have a great weekend by the pool!

jenna said...

Paul Simon weekend - *love.*

Slip Slidin' Away is one of my favorites and that pool...that pool!...is where I want to be.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I want to be in that pool!
This weekend is way too busy. Ice cream socials, rehearsals, baptism, and going away parties. And then packing for DISNEYLAND!

Char said...

simon is a poet, almost like dyan...almost. and to me, that's a high compliment.

Tonia said...

Martha Wainwright singing Edith Piaf on a loop at the moment (my taste can run to kitsch!): morrocan feast at friends tomorrow, decorating sunday. Life in the fast lane baby!
Enjoy yours!

kelly ann said...

loooove paul simon. :)

Kerry O'Gorman said...

I grew up listening to the genious Simon...he really is a poet isn't he?...'Everybody loves the sound of a train in the distance, everybody thinks its true'.