SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

running, running, busy, busy!

11.19.2009

i have been oh so so busy today...
haven't been this busy since i've adopted a
"how to be idle" way of life back in the spring.
i was so busy i had to eat dinner standing up!
{lucky me this song came on as i was eating...
is it healthy to dance and eat at the same time?}
hopefully tomorrow will give me more time
in between "to-do's" to breathe and be idle!

{photo by cj and me. october 2009}


3 comments:

holly jo said...

Smooth criminal, uh? that is a pretty awesome song. have you ever taken a CPR course? the dummy name is always Annie. then your teacher always makes you ask, "Annie, are you okay?" Everytime I've ever taken one of those courses I laugh at that part and then always ask the class, "are they serious? Don't they even know that is Micheal Jackson's line?"

well anyway, are you coming here for Thanksgiving?

m said...

I am jealous of your busy day. oh how I miss being busy. I am not so good at this idle thing. tips?

Ann Marie said...

holly jo: we will be in good ol' SLC for thanksgiving! hope to see you around!

mallory: i have no idea how to give tips on being idle. but you can check this website that is full of idle goodness http://idler.co.uk/