SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

listing gratitude {part two}

11.09.2009


..........
am thankful for warm, spicy drinks
to drink on dark, cold nights
..........
am thankful for a cuckoo clock
that is staying in the family
..........
am thankful for yummy fruits
covered in homemade caramel
with twigs to enable eating
..........
am thankful for ceej who makes
me laugh, and makes me feel
like i'm the most wonderful person
in the world

.......................................

2 comments:

Maria said...

I am thankful for waking up every day and seeing life in a brighter perspective.
I am thankful every time that I am seeing the wonderful sky, the clouds, the sun..
I am grateful for existing such creative blogs such as yours, Ann Marie!
I am grateful for all the people that surround me with their love and affections in every way and in every step of my life..
I am grateful to God for being a human.

Lots of love from far away (Cyprus), Maria

Blue Satin Sashes said...

I like the red hair : )