SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Oh So Pretty!

7.11.2008


Something happens to me when I find a really beautiful wedding dress (of course I'm no longer in the market for one, but I still like to look!). When I find a dress that takes my breath away I find myself getting teary-eyed and ready to throw a tantrum (the kind you threw when you were 3 years old and wanted some candy at the store) because I can't have it. This dress by Claire Pettibone is one of those. I think I find a dress a week that I MUST HAVE. Really wish I could find a reason to buy and wear a wedding dress again.

1 comments:

Peck Family said...

here is my idea for you- since we don't want you to wear another dress with anyone else but CJ- you should, every year on your anniversary have a "wedding" party. This way you get to buy a new dress every year!
-Liz