SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Missing Utah

6.26.2008



My family is doing two very fun Utah-specific things this weekend. (Well, they haven't officially planned for the first one, but we went last year, and they ought to go again).

No. 01: Lavendar Days in Mona, UT. They have all sorts of local foods i.e. lavendar honey, nuts, and other yummies. They have oodles and oodles of essential oils to smell and try out. The best part, by far, is the Medieval battles and costuming and tea parties with faeries.

No. 02: Lagoon. Seriously. Every time my family has planned an outing to Lagoon I seem to be M.I.A. What's up with that? You guys owe me. Big time.

4 comments:

Liz said...

You are invited to come- just meet at Lagoon at 11:30 am on Friday. I need someone to ride Jet Star 2 with!

Ann Marie said...

Seriously. Real funny!

Dianne said...

I'm trying to remember why you were M.I.A. Didn't you come last year? We go when Jennifer gets discount tickets on her Stake Lagoon Day and then we have to schedule around her kids. We can go when you come into town, if someone can find discount tickets. You know Michael will go anytime!!

Dee said...

So weird you mention Lavender Days! I found out about it too late last year, after it was over and knew I just HAD to go this year. But now we are on our way to Houston where we'll be visiting family for 2 weeks so I'll miss it!!! I was really bummed, but after reading this I'm devastated! I had no idea it was that awesome. I'm not planning ANY trips next year this time! Plus, I'm missing all those great small town parades!!!