SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

These Days

5.30.2008



I spend my days with these things.
1) Zuda Yoga Center. Just three blocks away (three seems to be the magic number around here!). It's a Power Yoga studio. Never thought I'd do Power Yoga...it seemed too forced and ambitious. But I'm liking it. Getting used to sweating from every pore in each class. A towel is always necessary, and I'm amazed at how drenched my clothes are at the end of class (sorry to disgust you).
2) The Girl With No Shadow by Joanne Harris. The sequal to her other book Chocolat. Which explains my extra obsession with chocolate lately. It's a great book. I'm approaching the climax and it's starting to get tense...you know it when you start thinking, "No! Just tell him!", "Watch out!" "Ahhhh!". Oh Vianne! You are the woman we all dream of being...maybe that's what I should do. Go to Culinary School to learn to make real chocolates.

1 comments:

Liz said...

Yes, make me some chocolate please! I also think it would be fun to have a candy store, or just chocolate, like the one on the movie.