SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Spring Brings New Things

3.20.2008

01. A new apartment...same building, new unit, with more windows!
02. A new job (for Ceej)...Sacramento!
03. A new bike...it's old, but new to me, awaiting in my mom's garage.
04. A new outlook on life and dreams
05. Friends in new places...congrats to Ash and her new job in DC working for Nader! Ali and Curtis also going to DC...we will be out for a visit for sure!
06. New flowers on my window sill...perfect for spring
07. New rain today. Couldn't ask for anything more beautiful!

3 comments:

Linds said...

so you're moving? when?

Ann Marie said...

May-June-ish

ali said...

Are you going to go to Sacramento, then? I've been wondering where the two of you will end up.

Who's Ash? She needs to be my friend. And you had better come visit!