SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

New Bakery Just Opened In My Neighborhood!!

1.31.2008

I received an unexpected, but oh so pleasant, visitor today at my apartment. It all started with the front-door-security-buzz. I expected maybe UPS or FEDEX, but what I heard was even better, "May I please come up to give you a flier" in a small 6-year-old voice (her R's aren't quite mastered yet, which made it all the more charming). Up came the CUTEST 6-year-old in all of Salt Lake City. She's starting her own bakery. In the picture she provided I can tell that what she bakes is going to be GOOD. I'm putting in an order this week.

3 comments:

holly jo said...

well, it looks like the local market came to you! I seriously want to buy some stuff from this little girl...she sounds awesome...starting a bakery at age 6...what could be better?

Anonymous said...

me, too
mom

ali said...

Oh, get out. I wish I lived in your neighborhood.