SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

V O Y A G E M A G A Z I N E : F O O D E D I T I O N

1.09.2013




it's finally here! this edition was so much fun to design and edit. marte and britt are such talented women. i couldn't be more thrilled with this issue. you can find out all the yummy details of just about everything we consumed while in norway and italy--plus, there's a bonus recipe section in the back with a restaurant and cafe guide. bon appetit!

5 comments:

RetreatingAndAdvancing said...

this is truly wonderful, you did a great job! .. aaand I'm hungry now!

nadia said...

You Guys are mind blowing amazing! So Beautiful can not wait to be in these exact location in may and june of this year!!

Anonymous said...

After living in Norway, this brings back great memories of the food there. Brown cheese is brought to Mums after giving birth in Norway - I was never so happy to eat it as I was at that moment! The photography is stunning - such evocative shots!

Ariane Reichardt said...

Dear Ann Marie,
its brilliant!
Congrats!

Ariane.

Unknown said...

I always love your posts and now this magazine series is truly exquisite! I'm currently living in Rome and will have to check out the restaurants in the back. Any other suggestions? Thank you for a relaxing break from my day with your gorgeous blog!