SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

it's been snowing here, and my heart is at home

10.26.2012









i was starting to worry that fall wouldn't be as crisp and cool as normal,
but this week's two snowfalls have my heart rejoicing. it just wouldn't
be the same if it didn't snow sometime before halloween. 
the down coats and chunky scarves are out, and i've been coming in
with the smell of cold on my clothes. love it.

happy fall weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful. I love the feeling I get when I visit your blog. It's so peaceful and warm. I love that it has a theme like that.

GailO said...

What music is that in your video? It is lovely!....

Ann Marie said...

GailO,

it's from a childhood favorite movie: little women.

RetreatingAndAdvancing said...

How beautiful! It's still raining in Switzerland :/

Inge said...

Ah, I love it! Such great timing too, as today, while I took a long walk in the woods, I finally felt ready for the colder, darker days and the holidays. This makes me hope we'll have snow this year.