SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

a good story for your monday:

4.30.2012





i am putting the finishing touches on my final paper for my class. wahoo!
i can't believe ceej and i haven't gone camping or on any road trips
in over two months! we'll sure make up for it in europe next month.

i love pretty videos like this that inspire us all to get outside.

happy monday!

{p.s. our moving sale went great! but i still have some clothes to sell...so keep an eye out for an etsy shop}

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh the outdoors! I wonder how people can truly live without it? That there are those who have never spent a night under the stars? I can hardly fathom it.

We've been lucky to make it out into the desert the past two weekends...into the rocks with our family, and it's felt so good!

Alma Boheme said...

So in love with this video!!! A must share. Looking forward to the Etsy shop. Already enjoying my Monday!

sweet harvest moon said...

This is amazing!

Have you ever been to the Banff Mountain Film Festival?
I never miss it, it's a film festival with outdoors/sport movies

OLČA said...

ooooh, great video! thanks for post it. I must share it!!!!

Akvilina said...

Absolutely amazing!