SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

film : a summer's walk outside oxford

1.09.2012







hello lovely readers. how was the weekend? we had such a great, relaxing weekend
spending time with good friends and revisiting our favorite epic story...which is to be continued.

i recently made a long overdue trip to the photo lab to get some of my images
processed from my time in england last summer. 
after looking at these images (and more that i will post later) i think i finally know
how i want to use a camera like this little graflex.
my favorite images are, as always, images where i used a shallow depth of field.
it was tricky as i was usually in need of a small aperture, meaning i didn't get my desired effect all that often. but i am learning how to use such a great little camera, and i hope
i have just a little more time with it before i return it to its owner.

and in other news, i start classes today (hip, hip hooray!)
i'm taking a couple supplemental courses to expedite my graduation date,
and i couldn't be more happy to be on my way to buy textbooks and blank notebooks.

happy monday!

3 comments:

Cloudia said...

nicely shown skies and lands!


Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

samantha ramage said...

nothing better than fresh school supplies. i am out of school- but still love the idea of fresh paper and new inky pens!

love the cow pictures!

xo
sami

N said...

I've been dying to get my hands on a little graflex. These images are so ethereal! Gorgeous! Good luck with your classes. The first day is always the most exciting. I almost wish I was starting all over again just to get that feeling. I suppose I could act like I am just for kicks. haha

Hope they went well! :)