SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

twinkle lights, snowflakes, and kin

12.22.2011

















it's here. i feel like christmas has already arrived.
family members are slowly arriving from all over the country--
by sunday everyone will be here. we haven't been together for 4 years.
this is incredibly exciting for me. 

tomorrow all the festivities begin:
friday ceej and i celebrate eight years of marriage. 
how lucky i am to have this incredibly kind & brilliant mountain man in my life.
how did i make such a great decision at the young age of 22? 
most of my decisions at that age were lame-o...but i think, somehow, i had some help with this decision!
here's to many more years of road trips, camp-outs, skiing, building furniture, cooking breakfast, dinner, and lunch, cuddling on the couch watching movies, conversations about the world and politics, comedy hour just before bed time, dancing in the kitchen, the living room, and the hallway. love you ceej.

christmas eve will be filled with seeing old friends and more family.
christmas day...will be marvelous. the whole fam will be here. hallelujah!

merry christmas to all of you dear readers. thanks for reading. it means a lot to me.

15 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I hate commenting on this blog because words always fail to express how much I love it. But I do. I love everything about it.

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i kind of want to turn that first photo into a christmas card...so pretty.

Jen Holtkamp said...

i love the first photo as well. i'm a new reader, hope you don't mind me following along :) merry christmas! - jen

Sea Angels said...

I just love the way you have caught that magic, that tingle down the back touch of joy...thank you xxx

Sarahbeth said...

merry merry! hope your holiday is full of warmth!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 8 years of marriage + Merry Christmas! I'm so glad I found your blog this year.

Natalie said...

Merry Christmas to you Ann Marie, I simply a d o r e your blog. :)

Cobalt Violet said...

Beautiful photos!
How wonderful you will all be together!
May you all have a joyful and meaningful holiday together. Many blessings to you.

Anita said...

Merry Christmas to you dear girl! May it be a blessed one!

Jennifer Richardson said...

thanks for sharing the beauty
that is you:)
I'm all the richer for it.
Wishing you sweet peace,
a light heart,
happy surprises
and fresh wings,
Jennifer

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Merry Christmas!! Wishing you ALL the best for 2012! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful blog in the new year!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures :)
Have a very Merry Christmas! Best wishes for 2012!

Jo Potter said...

Your photos are lovely and festive. Simply magical in every way!
Have wonderful Christmas with your family and a Happy New Year!

Best wishes,
Jo.

Breanne said...

Unrelated to this beautiful post, but I read your blog today, and it motivated me to go for a walk outside in 20 degree temps with my children. I recently had my 4th child (2 weeks old) and going for a walk was the BEST thing that I did for my family today. Thank you!

Love,
Breanne Smith Skinner

OneCraftyFox said...

Truly beautiful!! Merry belated Christmas :)