SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

girl crush : raining jane

8.28.2011




last week i went to a lovely outdoor, intimate concert beneath the stars.
this is summer, dear readers: sitting under an open sky, surrounded by trees, and the sounds of crickets
while listening to good live music. wish this was every night.


first i got to hear one of my favorites, sarah sample.
this song of hers moved me to tears. love it.
then i got to hear a new band from l.a. : raining jane.
my, oh my. a new favorite indeed. 
i think my fave is the cello, hands down.
listen to some of my other favorites here, here, and here.
don't forget to listen to their rad cover of "love is a battlefield."
serious girl crush.


anyone out there wanna start a band with me? anyone? beuller? pretty please?

0 comments: