SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

port townsend : picture extravaganza

6.07.2010

last week, while visiting family in washington,
we spent an afternoon walking around port townsend.
oh how i loved this little place!
loved seeing all the character in the buildings,
and the little ships that would sail by.


we had lunch at this wonderful little pizza place.
i hadn't had this kind of pizza in a while...mmmmm.
worth the wait for sure.


while waiting the kids read books, and colored.



then the pizza finally made it!
i shared a veggie pizza with the kids...their half was cheese seeing that they didn't much care for veggies that day.









one of my very favorite things is to see ceej
playing with our nieces and nephews...
he really knows how to play.






my little nephew is obsessed with sticks and water.
he is never happier than when he can throw sticks into the water.





we got hit with a big downpoor of rain when we headed for the beach...
but luckily it stopped for about an hour so we could get out of the car
and explore a bit.













































10 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

How fun! I love the photos but the last one is just perfect. Perfect proportions, lighting, mood. Ships are also one of my favorite things so that first picture surely captures my heart.

Caroline said...

These photos are beautiful!! I love the photos of you and your family. xo

Char said...

what a wonderful day and that pizza does look so delish.

Paige said...

beautiful photos! looks like a lovely place.

stephanie said...

That looks like a great get away. It's making me wonder why I've never ventured up there. :)

kelly ann said...

oh my goodness, these are breathtaking. i'm so glad you shared them with us! :) and that pizza looks SO yummy!

Liz / Tangible Ingredients said...

It looks like you had such a glorious time! And oh my goodness... that pizza looks to die for!

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Port Townsend is one of my all time favorite places...I used to go there a bunch when my partner worked for the Flying Karamozov Brothers, who had a big house there...Did you know they filmed 'An Officer and a Gentleman' there? Thanks for the memories.

Nedda Ebo said...

I love these shots. That pizza looks sooooo good.

Mustart x

Gilding Lilies said...

Your post is like a little love letter to Port Townsend. That place is just magical, I love it there. Thanks for the eye candy.