SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

have a spontaneous weekend!

4.09.2010



we don't really have plans yet this weekend.
ceej might ski a tall mountain.
we might work on our little mini garden.
i might knit every minute.
i am hoping to make it to my weekly farmers market.
i am going to do my yoga practice this afternoon...i can't remember the last time
i practiced in the afternoon. talk about spontaneous.
we are definitely going cheap this weekend because
next weekend my mom and sister are coming to visit,
and we want to have plenty of extra cash for food, food, food!
my point is,
i have no idea what i'll be doing this weekend.
it will be fun to see what happens.




happy weekend!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

I think spontaneous weekends are often the best! We're going to have one of those too! Enjoy yours.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Second Saturday is tomorrow! If you haven't gone you totally should.

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, I love lilacs!!

Have a great weekend!

Tonia said...

Have a lovely weekend! we're off exploring castles and decorating my office: one is fun, the other not so much!

Char said...

i agree - sometimes those weekends are the very best. enjoy!

kelly ann said...

oohhh... you make me want to do yoga today! i think i might. ;) have a gorgeous weekend!

Anonymous said...

great post. love the sentiment + photos :)

xo Alison

Kerry O'Gorman said...

I could just put my face in those lilacs and smell them all weekend!