SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

we browsed the shelves of used books, had a mini theme night in the store, all before we ate some yummy thai food

1.26.2010






this is one of the best used-book stores
i've ever been in.
it's oozing with literary nerdiness.
it certainly makes a heart giddy.














i had hoped while in SLC i could
host our
4th annutal zora neale hurston theme night.
but, alas, i was drained of all party-planning energy.
so i sat myself down, and read to myself and aloud
excerpts from mules and men.
love these stories.
so i held my mini theme party right here in the store.
thank you ms. hurston.
thank you friends and ceej for joining me!

1 comments:

Sabriel said...

Ann Marie! I am from Utah! I live in Utah! I love Utah! This feels so ridiculous to me, like God is trying to tell me something. Ken Sanders is my favorite book store in all the world and these posts are beautiful! I feel so much closer to you and now I want to meet you! please can we be best friends? you are wonderful!