SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

a simple and rich weekend full of tiny adventures

1.29.2010



this weekend i have a couple of little things planned.
i'm going to take along my bag full of
my favorite things:
a good, classic book to read aloud to myself
and pretend that poetry and elegance drip from my tongue,
a couple of cameras
to capture the beauty that my soul sees.
a notebook {probably two}
to write down what i wish i could tell the world.

i think my first stop might be
the orchards.

have a lovely weekend full of small & simple things
that make life oh so rich.
{oh yes, make sure you listen to some violins this weekend. they'll melt your heart.}

2 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

I love this....sounds so peaceful...and lovely...

thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit at Farmhouse..

and YES ! violin music....

have a great weekend

kary
xxx

sarah sample said...

anna.

sometimes i read your words and feel like you are from a completely different time period. there is an inherent romance about you that I love.
xo