SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

running, running, busy, busy!

11.19.2009

i have been oh so so busy today...
haven't been this busy since i've adopted a
"how to be idle" way of life back in the spring.
i was so busy i had to eat dinner standing up!
{lucky me this song came on as i was eating...
is it healthy to dance and eat at the same time?}
hopefully tomorrow will give me more time
in between "to-do's" to breathe and be idle!

{photo by cj and me. october 2009}


3 comments:

holly jo said...

Smooth criminal, uh? that is a pretty awesome song. have you ever taken a CPR course? the dummy name is always Annie. then your teacher always makes you ask, "Annie, are you okay?" Everytime I've ever taken one of those courses I laugh at that part and then always ask the class, "are they serious? Don't they even know that is Micheal Jackson's line?"

well anyway, are you coming here for Thanksgiving?

mallory said...

I am jealous of your busy day. oh how I miss being busy. I am not so good at this idle thing. tips?

Ann Marie said...

holly jo: we will be in good ol' SLC for thanksgiving! hope to see you around!

mallory: i have no idea how to give tips on being idle. but you can check this website that is full of idle goodness http://idler.co.uk/