SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

listing gratitude {part one}

11.09.2009


ah, the magic of gratitude.
don't you crave it?
am grateful it's that time of year
to really count all those beautiful blessings
that never cease.

i'm going to be posting now and then
the ways i am listing my gratitude.
i'd love if you joined in,
since i'm sure you've already started your own list.

.................

{part one}
the gratitude post-it corner.
above my desk.
where i can add to it constantly as
i work.

3 comments:

Blue Satin Sashes said...

I keep a gratitude journal next to my bed... Whenever I've had a trying day, or I just wish to manifest more goodness into my life, I write down at least five things for which I'm grateful that day. I made a rule that I can never write the same thing twice. You're right, it's a great way to keep perspective.

a tree called life said...

whoa!! ...
i literally Just posted a gratitude post!
must be working on the same frequency.

i should add that i'm grateful for other bloggers, who constantly remind me of the interconnectedness of everything that is.

Marte Marie Forsberg said...

I love the wall of gratitude! Too often I forget to put down on paper the things I am grateful for.
Most the time they are fleeting thoughts I should grab hold of by its tail and reel them in one by one. When they are captured on paper, somehow the circle is complete.
Thank you Ann, for reminding me of what´s important in life.