SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

"a picture of you holding a picture of me, in the pocket of my blue jeans..."

9.02.2009


a couple days before ceej left on his loooong trip
we hung out by the river while the sun was ending its day's work.

i miss this guy like crazy.
it's hard to be away from someone who motivates you to be better,
who makes you laugh at bizarre little things about life,
listens to your heart change with every beat,
and goes to get giant macaron-ice cream sandwiches with you.



i took this picture because i love this song...
"a picture of you holding a picture of me in the pocket of my blue jeans"
it's a bit of a depressing song,
but depressing songs make me happy...
just like rainy days bring me true joy.

one more week 'til ceej comes home.
i think i can make it.

1 comments:

Netti said...

I love Ray. That is a grand song! I can't wait for fall cause I LOVE fall music, and Ray perfectly falls into that category.

PS. Loving all these polaroids.

PPS. I know how you feel, about missing your man. But luckily I only have to miss mine for one weekend a month. A week is a LONG time!!