SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

poulsbo: part 4...the ferry...and last of the poulsbo photos!

7.10.2009

after we did our own fireworks in the backyard,
we rushed to catch the bainbridge ferry that was leaving for seattle.
we wanted to see the city's fireworks show...

here's me with one of my little nephews...he's a real "tough guy", a boy 100%
i loved being out on the water with the brisk breeze.
it was the northwest experience i was dreaming of!

oh, that lovely city...
i couldn't help but think of "sleepless in seattle"
(i think that movie is better remembered in my head than it actually is)

there's my favorite person, standing outside with one of my favorite sweaters on.



don't you think ceej is quite handsome?
lucky me!


two lovely things:
the city at night & ceej

my sister-in-law and her cute baby boy.



the fireworks over the city!
(we couldn't see them as well as we hoped, but i still enjoyed it!)


my older sister, and another of my nieces...


this is my brother-in-law who towers a whole 12 inches above his wife (my sister)


my little tough guy...wearing "oscar the grouch" hoodie.
so very, very cute.

1 comments:

Lindsey P said...

this looks so fun! your photos remind me of the San Juan islands, which are a family favorite.