SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

taking self-portraits makes you feel silly, and it's harder than it looks

6.10.2009

i've been wanting to improve my portrait skills...
learning about lighting and composing.
i heard that cig harvey is often her own model.
so i thought i'd try it.
boy, did i feel oh so silly. the critic really came out.
deep breath.
practice, practice, practice.
hopefully this gets easier.
may 2009. by the river, and in the kitchen.


4 comments:

Linds said...

Ann, I love it. they are so beautiful!

Natalie said...

I agree! Lovely!

Brandi said...

I love these photographs -- particularly the one of in front of the open cabinet. There's something very dreamy and Grecian about it (probably the way the dress folds).

Edie Tobias said...

I am a huge fan of Cig Harvey - Yours are great!