SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

Folksfest & Sarah

8.15.2008


My dear friend, Sarah Sample, will be playing a full set this weekend at the Folks Fest in Lyons, CO. This is her dream come true! If any of you will be at the festival make sure you listen up to this lovely woman as she commands the stage. She will be sharing this year's stage with some big names (ever heard of Patty Griffin or Greg Brown?! Ya. It's a BIG deal).
I am oh so grateful to have such wonderful friends in my life...Sarah and I met our freshman year of college and she has introduced me to ALL of my wonderful friends. If I wouldn't have met Sarah I never would have met my wonderful Ceej! And it all happened eight years ago! I can hardly believe it. Wish I could be there this weekend.

1 comments:

Dee said...

I love Patty Griffin! How very cool and exciting for your friend! I wish I could go! If it was in Utah, I'd be there in a heart beat!